Friday, June 13, 2008

Mormon Night at Angels Stadium


Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
I don't care if I ever come back
So its root root root for the home team....
If they don't win it's a shame...
For it's one, two, three, strikes your out at the old ball game!

Did I get that right? Tonight we went with my parents to see the Angels play the Braves. Unfortunately the Angels lost... but it was a fun game and the fireworks afterwards were amazing! Go Angels!!!!

2 comments:

amelia said...

There's really a "Mormon night"? I have heard rumors of said night...

Mrs. Case said...

Hey!!! We were there, too! We had nosebleed seats courtesy of Rob's boss! If it was Mormon night then the guy next to us didn't get the message because he had a mouth like a sailor!! They kept saying it was their tenth sell out of the season but it looked nowhere near full to me. Glad you guys had a fun time!! We should get a bunch of people together and go to another game, or just double date. :)