Friday, June 13, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


So on Tuesday night Rachel Trotter, Valerie Page, Casey Herberich, Carrie Braun and I got together for a girls night! It was SO MUCH FUN! We had rootbeer floats and hung around and chatted the night away. It made me miss the good old Mission Viejo High School Days. The next morning Russ told me that I need to have more girls nights, because he saw the smile on my face and he could hear all of us girls giggling all night long! So here's to many more girls nights to come....

2 comments:

amelia said...

Aren't girl's nights THE BEST? Me and some of my girls do it every Monday. I so look forward to it. ANd I think GJ does too...for uninterrupted video game time :)

Kristyn said...

I AM SO SAD I MISSED THIS.

Never do that to me again. Just kidding. Wish I could have been there. Ahh. They ARE the best. 4th of July weekend? I'll be in town. I love all you girls. We have the best friends. Where's Allyson?