Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shoot Out Date Night




So on Friday, Russ and I went to On Target, an indoor shooting range on 27692 Camino Capistrano off of the Avery in Laguna Niguel. (if you haven't been there before, you should check it out, it's awesome!) They had the coolest set up. They put black lights in one of the shooting rooms and then painted all of these pumpkins and hung them up and put big ones on the ground. You got to go in and shoot the heck out of them. For those of you who don't know, I'm pretty against guns (It's always a big battle between Russ and I), so this was a big deal for me to go. I had a lot of fun and even though it didn't change my mind, it did put me a little more at ease. We even saw a whole bunch of people we know there.... which was pretty cool. We finished the night out with a Typhoon Salad, Alaskan and Galaxy Roll at my favorite restaurant, Rip Tide. It was a cool way to celebrate Halloween!

7 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Arghhh...now I want RipTide!!!!!

Sounds fun! I hate guns too, so it would be weird for me to go.

Chelle said...

How fun to shoot pumpkins! We've wanted to go shooting for a while, but it ends up being too pricey...I'd rather spend the money on a nice dinner instead :)

Valley Girl said...

Your ant gun??? are you a liberal??? if you are we cant be freiends...oh wait you like rip tides lobster rolls... yeah, we're pretty much bonded for life!

The Trotter Family said...

Romantic? I'm not sure...sounds like fun though, especially the sushi part! Great excuse for a date night!

LW said...

HAHAH chris always trys to get me to go shooting with him and I never do..you're such a good wife!

Kristyn said...

Hey your Halloween party looked like a blast!!! We so wish we could have come. And might I say that you guys go all out too - nothing half way in your house! I'll be calling you the next I want to plan a party!

amelia said...

I love you two :) That Halloween party looked AWESOME!