Saturday, September 19, 2009

Super Saturday

So at church we had a Super Saturday where we had a whole bunch of
crafts to choose from to make. I ran out of time and wasn't able to do
the homemade card table or Rachels tutu's, but I did get to make 9
organza flowers(which I'm going to use for some cute headbands and
sweater embellishments), a tile that says "Taylors, Established 2003",
and a recipie holder. I had so so so much fun! I love crafts! I also
came up with some fun Christmas present ideas too, so some of you
might benefit from this Super Saturday! This is me at home showing off
my final products.

4 comments:

Chatty Cathy World said...

So cute. I wish I could have been there with ya

The Bordens said...

Very cute Debbie, I remember when Cathy and I would go together and make things,I was jealous because she always was craftier then me:(

The Trotter Family said...

Woohoo for crafts! Let me know when you want to get together to do the tutus!

LW said...

Look at you go Deb!! You'll have to show me how to make that stuff!! You're so good!
We missed you guys at Kaia's bday party, but thought of you the whole time! She was wearing the cute dress you guys got her. Thanks again for such a cute gift!!!! love you guys